Your One-Stop HOlistic Pet Shop
Nest Pod Cat Bed
Hepper’s Modern Cat Beds: The Ultimate in Comfort and Style for Your Feline Friends
Cats love to spend their days napping and lounging, but how can we ensure they’re getting the most out of it? At Hepper, we take cat and kitten rest seriously. Our beds are designed with self-warming soft fleece liners to guarantee maximum comfort and relaxation. Additionally, our beds feature soft touch shells that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. We believe in creating products that look as good in your home as they do on your screen.
Our Nest bed and Pod bed are expertly crafted to fit seamlessly into any room and add a touch of style to your decor. What’s more, our liners are removable and machine-washable, making it easy to keep your home fresh and clean.
At Hepper, we never compromise on form or function. Our cat furniture is designed to provide both comfort and style. Our towering Hepper Pod offers the perfect combination of comfort and privacy, with a sturdy metal and rubber base that ensures your cats and kittens are safe and secure.
With easy four-screw construction, setting up the Pod is a breeze. The Hepper Nest, on the other hand, is an elevated circular cat bed that provides hours of soft serenity. Its wraparound design ensures maximum comfort, and the microfiber-covered lip is perfect for chin resting. Its lightweight design makes it easy to move around and protect any surface in your home from cat hair and naptime messes.
Hepper’s cat beds are the perfect addition to your home if you want to provide your feline friends with a comfortable and stylish place to rest.
- Interior cat bed liner made of sherpa fleece for maximum coziness – and it’s easy to remove and wash.
- The cat bed bowl is made with a soft-touch construction of flexible molded foam with fabric laminated on both sides.
- Comfy bowl shape with rounded sides for leaning against.
- Wide lip for resting tired heads.
- Overall size 17.5″W x 17.5″D x 5.75″H. Bed area is 15″ diameter, 5.5″ deep. Please check to be sure your critter will fit.
- Best for cats and small dogs up to about 17 pounds, but we have many happy customers with 20 pound cats curling up inside!
- Trademarked and Registered
- Cat Bed Materials: The rounded shell parts are a soft-touch construction: there is fabric laminated to both sides of the molded EVA foam shell. The liner fabric and the laminated fabric on the shells are all poly.
- Cat Bed Care: The first step we recommend is to take a vacuum or lint roller to the beds to remove as much fur as possible. Then use a clean rag and warm water with a very mild soap solution to spot clean. Do not put any of the molded parts into a washing machine.
- Cat Bed Cleaning: Also try a gentle cool water spot wash in the sink with a tiny bit of detergent. These parts are flexible and you will be able to bend them to fit into the sink. Air Dry only.
- Liner in Cat Bed: machine wash cold water on gentle, low temp dry.